What Turns You On – discover what makes you tick and how to use it to power your career – early-bird tickets on sale now!
It’s 3 weeks to go until the ‘What Turns You On’ workshop presented by Chocolate&Vanilla (yours truly and the legendary Dave McQueen)
The early-bird tickets have just gone on sale so spread the word and grab your ticket.
What started out as a straight up talk has evolved into an even juicier experience with exercises for you to do before the workshop itself and follow-up action after the workshop, because at the end of the day as much as we want you to buzz off the workshop we want you to see results coming out of this experience.
Because that is what turns us on.
Oh and did I tell you that you’re going to get a delicious Leon dinner as part of the deal? Yep, we jumped into bed with them : )
We have a few early bird tickets on offer so if you’re ready to buy then go straight over here to grab one, but if you want to find out a little more about what we’ve got in store and what it’s going to do for you then read on…
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll walk away with:
- A clear picture of what energises you and turns you on
- Understanding some of the fears and challenges that have been draining you and holding you back in your career
- What you’re doing that is draining your energy and killing your mojo
- How to use this information to power your career
- How to fire up your personal power whenever you need it
- A game plan that maps out what you’re going to do
- The secrets to making things happen even when you’ve got an already busy life
- Oh and a chance to win a FREE coaching session with us!
How it works:
1. Before the workshop itself: A week before the workshop itself we’ll send you a few questions and exercises to get the ball rolling and the experience started.
2. On the day: It’s a two hour interactive workshop. Yep, you won’t just be sitting there listening. We want you to get as much out of this as possible so that you walk away with a clear idea of what it is you want to do and how you’re going to make it happen.
Delicious dinner courtesy of Leon! We’ve teamed up with the wonderful people at Leon to throw this event and your ticket price includes a main meal and drink from Leon as part of the package.
Arrive at 6.30 to settle in and get filled up and the workshop itself will kick off at 7pm (if you can’t make it for 6.30 don’t worry, you can order your food after the workshop)
3. After the workshop: The experience doesn’t end with the workshop – we want to see you going away and making positive changes and getting the results you want after the workshop and we have a little trick to help you do that that’s all part of the package.
If you have any questions at all about the workshop and what it can do for you then please don’t hesitate to drop me a line.
Looking forward to seeing you there and making this the summer where you turned the heat up on your career!